When we were in Utah we celebrated Matt's birthday! He's the big 2-8 now. He's getting up there. All in all I think Matt had a good birthday. He went golfing, played tennis, went to the Nike store, and had two cakes. I'd say it wasn't a half-bad day. : ) Matt had been talking about how he wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday, but he couldn't get away from his favorite--angel food with strawberries. Matt's brother, Brad, and his family, was way cute and got him an ice cream cake as a present. It was way good, in case you were wondering...
Graham helped blow out the candles...
Some new shades, anyone? These ones are legit...Oakleys. Now let's hope that they don't get smushed or slammed in the car door. (I may or may not have done that to my own glasses recently...)




1 comment:
Glad you had such a great time! Graham is just so completely adorable :)
Post a Comment