3.22.2011

fifty-five

fifty-five is what Sammy Hagar can't drive,


But it's also the number of packages of pasta I got at Fry's this week.


Now I'll answer the first questions that come to your mind:

Q: How much did you pay for all that?
A: I actually got paid to take these out of the store. I made 5 dollars. : )

Q: What are you going to do with all that pasta?
A: Um...I have no idea. : ) Food storage? Carbo-load? Anybody hungry?

Q: Is that who I think it is?
A: Yes, that's the cutest baby ever there behind that pasta. Don't you love his little round head? He says, "My mom is crazy. I can't eat all this pasta."

4 comments:

Lori Serafine said...

Unbelievable! We vote for you to start an Italian restaurant.

Brooke said...

Okay. Tell me your secret. I got the pasta for free, but I didn't MAKE money. You are genius.

Kellie said...

You are crazy! But amazing :) Good job on the $5 too. And I agree; Grahm is the cutest baby ever!

Allison Serafine said...

This is incredible! You've got talent!