Sideways, I know, but Graham likes to sit on his daddy's lap.
Graham has some pretty good core strength. We don't know if he's doing sit-ups at night, but he can hold himself horizontally.
If Graham lived in a cocoon...
This is Graham's cute friend, Wes. Wes and his mom, Emilee, came over to play the other day. They are two months apart, but Graham looks like a giant. It's hard to believe that Graham was the size of Wes not too long ago. : ( They are some pretty cute boys and I think they had a good time.
We're still trying to figure out the Bumbo. Graham likes to sit and see what we're doing, but he's not so sure about holding his head up while he sits. He can do it, I think he just gets tired and can't figure out where his head rest is. : )
We were driving in the car and he was looking extra cute.
Graham says, "look what happens when Dad gets me dressed!" He looks pretty amused here, but all I know is that he had a lot of different blues going on at the same time.
Sometimes he folds his arms for the prayer.
And this day he was helping me fold laundry. Now if we could only find the mate to that sock.
1 comment:
Awww, his arms are just so chubby!
Post a Comment