Here is the loot from one of my recent coupon adventures. The deodorant (we won't ever be smelly) and dryer sheets are nice and all, but do you see the jeans? They were FREE. I was super excited about this deal. Target had jeans on clearance for $4.98 and there was a coupon on their website for $5 off denim which equals free jeans. There are three pair here, and I've since gone back and found one more. Awesome. But the grand total for all this loot was about .44 cents. Score.
5 comments:
ok. i am just blown away by this. i read your last post on coupons, i have watched the coupon show on tlc, and i still just can't believe it. maybe i should try it when i get motivated. how many sunday papers do you get?
We only have one Sunday paper delivered to our house, but the school I was at has like 10 bundles of papers delivered every Tuesday as part of a "donate newspapers" grant. So I drive out there and the librarian and I pull coupons out of the papers. So I end up with coupons from 10-15 papers every week. : )
You are amazing. I'm still so excited about my free jeans. Thanks for sharing your coupon knowledge!
Will you teach me how to do this! I am amazed!!
Amazing!!!
Post a Comment